Monday, August 25, 2008

Nuggets Purse Tutorial



This is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. Really CLEVER Purses! Who doesn't like purses and chocolate anyway? I'm going to have to make some of these sometime soon. Just so, I could remember where I saw this tutorial I thought I'd just post it here so I had it when I'm ready to make my own nugget purses. There are lots of other great crafty tutorials you'll see when the videos done. Enjoy.

Thanks to Thimbleanna for posting a link to Beckie's blog on her post today. I couldn't find the post you made reference to and that's how I found this fun tutorial. Beckie has lots of great projects and tutorials that she's done. This particular tutorial she got from ChicNScratch (sorry I couldn't find a link).

4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Gosh, I hadn't seen that -- How cute! I was only linking to Beckie's blog -- there isn't a tutorial for those pendants -- I'm super lucky and I had an in-person little lesson with her back in January 'cause she only lives about 2 hours from me!

Nedra said...

Wow those are cute little purses. I'm thinking it would be a nice little gift for our YW. Or even something fun for them to make. Thanks for the ideas!

CJ said...

Thanks for posting the tutorial! Those are dang cute. I am going to make some up and send off to my dd and her friend at college. They would be adorable to be left on pillows at the ladies retreat!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Thanks for the shout out! You can come to my blog anytime. Isn't soldering a blast? Oh the possibilites are endless.