How are you all doing? I hope your summer is going well!
Well, It's time for a
Fresh Fabric Treat Book Giveaway and Podcast.
About the Book Signing:
Here's a peek at my 1st project in the book.
Here's a look at my 2nd project.
I had the pleasure of meeting Annie Smith from Annie's Quilting Stash at Quilt Market.
The podcast about me and the book is #207. You can link to it here.
Go Check it out!
About the Projects:
The "Pack N' Go Tote" holds the following items:
- Darice 8.5" x 11" Protect-N-Store Box (2 boxes fit inside the tote to hold your projects)
- Clover Mini Iron and separate iron case (fits inside the tote)
- Omnigrid 6" x 12" acrylic ruler (fits in larger outside pockets)
- Omnigrid 8 .75" x 11 .75" Foldaway Portable Cutting & Pressing (fits in larger outside pockets)
- Any Quilt Books, Patters, and/or Notebooks (fits in larger outside pockets)
- Make Life Sewing Kit from FFT book (fits in smaller outside pockets)
- Sewing Scissors (fits in smaller outside pockets)
- Rotary Cutter (fits in smaller outside pockets)
Close-up of Make Life Sewing Kit
About the FFT Giveaway:
- One book will be given away here on My Blog
- Another book will be given away on Annie's Blog, click here
- I will pick the winner using Random Number Generator.
Here's what you need to do to enter the Giveaway:
- Leave me a comment on my blog for one entry
- Be or Become a follower on my blog then tell me in a separate comment for another entry
- Visit Annie's Blog and then tell me in a separate comment for another entry
- Listen to the Podcast #207 and then tell me in a separate comment for another entry
- Giveaway will end on Saturday, June 25th at midnight.
- The winner will be announced on Sunday, June 26th (sometime during the day).
Other Book Buzz and Links:
Behind the Scenes Photo Shoot Post on Stash Books
FFT Book Signing Link at Moda Bake Shop
Pictures from Book Signing at Pine Needles on Natalia's Blog (she's also in the FFT Book)
Check out the Sewing Kit my Friend Vickie E. made on her Blog (she's also in the FFT Book)