Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Book Debut

Just a reminder that my daughter's best friend, Kiersten White's Book "Paranormalcy" DEBUTS TODAY!!! You can find it HERE on AMAZON or at your local Barnes & Noble and lots of other bookstores near you. I recently finished Kiersten's book and I can highly recommend it to young and old alike. It is fresh, exciting and captivatingly romantic and funny. You will love Evie's voice in the book. I'm not going to tell you anything because I don't want to give anything away. Just know that you will love it.

We are SUPER EXCITED for Kiersten and we've recently heard news that she just signed a Movie Deal for film rights to her book. That is really cool news!!! You can read more about the excitement at Kiersten's Blog.

If you're a writer my daughter is having a Paranormalcy Party and is giving away a FULL Manuscript Critique on her blog. Go HERE to read more about the Party. Her contest will end September 7th. Kiersten is also having a contest and giveaway that will end September 12th so run HERE and enter her contest.

For those of you who would like to meet her in person and have her sign your copy of her book you can go HERE for TOUR information. A few other author's will be traveling with Kiersten.

Kiersten will be here in Salt Lake City, Utah at King's English Bookstore on September 11th at 2pm for a book signing. If you come look for me and say HI. I just may have something for you if you tell me you read this on my blog. I'd love to see you there!!!

3 comments:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Congrats to her! But I have to tell you when I saw the title I thought! YAY, Kim has a book coming out! :)

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

That is so exciting. Thanks for sharing. Love & blessings from NC!

quiltingnana said...

congrats to her...being able to write a novel is such a talent