Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day Four Winner & Prize

Here it is ladies. . .

The prize for day four is this adorable Wild Flower Pincushion.. I've been looking for a darling pincushion to make for my party and this fit the bill. You can click on the link above and it will take you right to Better Homes & Garden's website and the actual project page. You do have to sign up for their email newsletter to get the actual pattern part but it's cute enough to sign up if you want the pattern.


I was at Broadbent's yesterday getting some special (type of) sand to fill the pincushion I was going to make and low and behold I saw this, fell in love, and changed my mind a few times about which pincushion I was going to make. Isn't it just cute? It makes me feel like SPRING is actually coming soon!

I almost have it done, maybe tomorrow, so I'll post the actual one I made sometime tomorrow. The pincushion pictured above is from BHG's website. Sorry, life has just been a bit crazy at this week. I shouldn't try to blog during the week it's just a bit difficult with work and school and after school activities (lessons, homework, etc). I will post the big finale prize tomorrow after work sometime. Thanks for your patience with me.

I used Random.org to pick a winner. I've never seen it pick number ONE before.

So the WINNER of the pincushion goes to Cindy from Sew Cindy. Cindy has been my bloggy friend for some time now so I'm glad the prize is going to someone I know. Thanks, Cindy for being part of the celebration. Please send me your email when you can and I will get it in the mail this weekend.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

1

Timestamp: 2009-03-19 03:45:25 UTC

12 comments:

Betsy said...

Lovely pincushion and congrats to Ms. Cindy.

Kate/Massachusetts said...

Thank you for the link to the pincushion pattern! It is really cute! Another on my to-do list. Congratulations to the winners!

dream quilt create said...

I love Broadbents! One of my favorite stores. Too bad I just moved to Florida......and can't find any cute quilt shops. OMIGOSH! Did you see that quilt? OMIGOSH! I want to make it....I picked up the pattern, and walked around the store and put it back, thinking I have enough projects. OMIGOSH! I should have bought it. I really enjoy your blog.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Wow, cute pincushion! Thanks for letting us know where the pattern is.

Pat said...

Congrats to Cindy! I use a random # generator on my giveaways and I know it does often pick lower numbers...which is good. Usually I hate to be first when commenting....LOL...now I don't have to worry when that happens! :)

Dawn said...

The pincushion is darling! Can't wait to see your version!

Material Mary said...

Kim, made your virtual cake yesterday evening after work. I loved it. The pincushion is darling. Have a great day.
Mary

Jocelyn said...

Congratulations to Sew Cindy!! She is such a sweetie.

Cynthia, I went to your blog info, but could not find an email addy or blog to write to. Don't know where you are located in FL, but have you been to Rainbow's End in Dunedin, or Quilts on Plum Lane in Dade City. There is also a cute,cute shop in Lakeland called Patchwork Pig. And the Cotton Patch in Bradenton. These are some really great quilt shops.

Jocelyn
http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/

Cindy said...

Goodness, thank you, Kim. I will look forward to your wonderful prize. I have ALWAYS loved what you create. If you remember, I just recently bought the apron pattern you made in red, white and black.

Everyone - I came across Kim's blog "somehow", one day when I was blog-hopping, and I come back faithfully. Kim has great tutorials and links.

Again, thank you, Kim.

Hugs.

Deanna said...

Very cute! And very impressive that you are able to keep up with this! Fun :)

Nanette Merrill said...

LOVE the pincushion. My dear you're going to need a vacation after this party!

Thimbleanna said...

I'm so excited that my name hasn't been picked for any winnings yet -- that means it's being saved for the final BIG one LOL!!!!