Monday, March 16, 2009

Answers & Winner~Day Two

We have a Winner!

Nobody picked the exact number but the closest to my number of 248 was Tozz who guessed 256 so she wins the itty bitty ditty bag along with all the other goodies. Thanks for playing along.

Today's activity will be posted shortly! Keep an eye out!

Here are the answers to the questions I asked. . .

1. What's my favorite color?
It's probably pretty obvious that I LOVE and ADORE Red, Black & White. Infact, most of the clothes in my closest are either Red, Black, or White. It's funny and quirky but, one of my most favorite things is a BRAND NEW White Shirt!! White goes so well with black and so does red.

2. What makes me happy?
Most of you got this one right because it's on my sidebar. Quilting makes me happy along with my family and my faith and a brand new white shirt! lol.

3. What kind of sewing machine do I own?
Many of you guessed that I owned a Bernina. But, some of you did your research and knew that I own a Viking Husqavarna and also knew that I owned three of them. My mother's old viking, my Viking Rose that my daughter Natalie uses and my current machine, the Viking Sapphire.

4. What other craft do I like to do? Name one.
Many of you got this one right. I love to scrapbook (but don't do it much anymore), make cards, and other paper crafts, along with stamping, painting, a little crocheting, no knitting (it's been a long time and I'm not sure I'd remember), embroidery, jewelry making, cooking and baking.

5. What kind of quilting do I enjoy doing?
I mostly consider myself a traditional quilter but I do enjoy and appreciate all types of quilting. I really enjoy applique and have several projects I need to finish. I tend to get behind on the prep side of applique. Once I prep things I'm pretty fast.

5 comments:

Trisha said...

Hey I did better than I thought! Congrats to Tozz!!

Thimbleanna said...

Dang It! I was SO close on that number -- I think that's the closest I've ever been on one of those guessing things, so I'm pretty proud of myself LOL!

Pat said...

Congratulations to Tozz!

Material Mary said...

That was fun to get to know you a little better. I would have guessed you had a Bernina as that is my favorite machine of choice. I come from a family divided. Half own Viking and half own Bernina. It is pretty funny.

Fun give away.
Mary

Vicki ♥ said...

Oh Wow....I just checked my email and Kim told me that I won yesterdays prize!! I am so thrilled and it really has brightened my day as I woke this morning feeling like I am getting the flu!! Thank you so much Kim I did enjoy researching all about you and I am pretty sure I got most of them right. I am so looking forward to getting my prize too...I just love it :)
Thank you so much.