Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's Coming!!!

As you can see from my self portrait, I'm feeling a lot better. I took this picture last Sunday before Church. I just held up the camera and took a few pictures to show you that I'm still alive and sewing.

I've been busy ALL day working on multiple quilt projects (for 9 hours) and taking pictures for the tutorial of my little peekie project from the last post. I know you've all been dying to see it. Right? Well, it's coming...soon!

Probably late tonight or tomorrow sometime. I have to run to a play tonight with the kiddos at 7pm and right now I'm running to American Quilting in Orem to get some fabric for a quilt I'm teaching at their Annual RETREAT the end of February. The quilt is looking really cute!!! I can't show it until after the retreat but maybe I'll give you a peek at the fabric I'm using. I'm also making the BIG surprise GIFT for all the ladies attending the retreat. Sorry, I can't show that either. Keep checking back!!

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Kim I wondered where you were. It is nice to see that you are up and running. can't wait to see the tutorial you are planning. Sounds exciting already!

amy smart said...

Kim, I was sad I didn't get to see you today at AQ. But I'm excited to see some of the things you are making. I saw some of the bolts with your name attached. Very cute! Glad you're doing better. See you soon. :)

Laurie said...

Hi Kim, I was wondering what happened to you! I'm glad you're ok, and look forward to seeing the creations you can't show us now!
Hey you take a great picture of yourself!
Blessings,
Laurie

Shari said...

Glad to see you're doing better. Life can sure get hectic sometimes! It's a pity we have to work outside our sewing rooms! lol