Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

A Happy New Year's Wish from My Family to Yours!
Thank you for this past year of wonderful blogging!
You have each inspired me and made me smile!
I've loved every minute I've had to blog with you!

It's been a blast and I look forward to sharing
our time and our talents with each other in 2009.

May You and Yours Enjoy Peace, Joy, and Prosperity
even with the CHALLENGES we face each day and
May the Lord's Blessings Always Rest Upon You!

With Gratitude, Kim

5 comments:

Nedra said...

What a beautiful family.

Material Mary said...

Happy New Year Kim. I enjoy blogging and because of that I discovered your wonderful site. Keep up the good work!!
Mary

Laurie said...

And also to you Kim, what a beautiful family! I look forward to 2009 and the opportunity to learn more from your blog.

Thimbleanna said...

Happy New Year to the beautiful Bitty Bits and Pieces family! I can't wait to see all the inspiring posts I know you'll have in 2009!

Betsy said...

Lovely family pic, Kim!