Monday, October 4, 2010

Book Signing for Paranormalcy

It's been more than a few weeks since we went to the book signing of my daughter's friend and writing buddy, Kiersten White. It was such a blast. I have to say that this is the 2nd book signing I've been to and it was a lot of fun being with my daughter, her husband, and her friends.

Go HERE to check out Kiersten's blog

The first picture is of Sara (writer friend) who flew out from Ohio to be there for Kiersten's debut at King's English Bookstore in Salt Lake City.



The Amazing Book!!

Giving Kiersten the Quilt I made for her.

Kiersten doing a reading for the group that gathered.

Several of the Utah Writer's that gathered to Celebrate Kiersten's Big Day!!!

Kiersten signing Natalie's book.

Best Friends!!!
I love this picture!!!

This a great picture of Kiersten signing her autograph to Natalie's book.

This is Kiersten's very Proud father standing outside of the bookstore.

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

How exciting Kim! I love the picture of you giving Kiersten her quilt. It looks like you had a wonderful time!