Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's Called Procrastination

This is what I will be working on later today when I get home from work. There's nothing that causes more stress than Procrastination. lol. I was going to work on it yesterday but I was out buying a costume for Achievement days yesterday since I hadn't made Kenna's costume yet. lol. Oh well, I can only do what I can do and I have to be okay with that or I'll drive myself crazy. I have too many pots on the stove at one time.

I'm hoping someone understands my wonderful life. By the way...I'm NEVER BORED and I like it that way.


I will show pictures when I finish. Oh, I did get my halloween costume done. lol. I will take pictures of it later. I knew that if I didn't finish mine it probably wouldn't happen. I can deal with one last minute halloween costume but not two.

Have a great day!!! I better dry my hair and get to work.

10 comments:

Jo-Anne said...

Someone just asked me to sew a costume for them yesterday. I said yes, but felt my guts churn as I did. I am glad I didn't have to do anything for my kids this year!
Hope all is well!
Jo-Anne

Mama Pea said...

Seems like for me, procrastination is what finally creates enough motivation to get going on a project. hee hee.

I made that same dress for my daughter a couple of years ago. I made it big enough that it still fits her today. She likes to wear it a lot...even if we're just going out shopping! haha. It turns out cute.

Have fun!

Micki said...

It should be a cute costume!
Micki

thetwistedruffle said...

oh, i so know what you are doing! i am a beginner and am trying to make a dorothy costume for my 8 year old daughter. i have it all cut out, but that's it. i asked my mother in law if she would help me if i got stuck and she basically said if i followed the directions i would be fine. so, i'm on my own.

oh, and i also homeschool. i have 3 days to fully sew a costume. finish homeschooling for the month, and my youngest son's birthday is sunday (halloween) and my oldest sons birthday is the next day.

i think i procrastinated too long. i have had all my supplies since the first of the month...

good luck. can't wait to see your final product!

Nanette Merrill said...

I'm feeling very bad about being a friend. I'm not reading blogs much these days and I keep missing quilt group. Sigh. It is nice to see what you are up to though and catch your last few posts.

Material Mary said...

Truly, there is no place like home...good luck with Dorothy.
Mary

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

I know exactly what you mean!! and it's true that it causes a lot of stress!!

Crystal Hendrix said...

I completely Understand!!! We just need a LARGER stove is all!!

epban said...

Procrastination is my middle name! I made a Dorothy costume the day before a few years ago, too!

Shari said...

Well it's all over now! Hope you all had a great halloween with lots of lollies and lovely treats...