Thursday, October 14, 2010

October Schnibbling

Last night, my friend, Diana and I went Schnibbling and Quilt Shop Hopping to the Holiday Shop Hop "Fall Frenzy" that's going on this weekend throughout Utah and Salt Lake Counties. We left at 4:00pm hoping to make it to at least 4 or 5 shops but, only visited 3 shops before our class at 6:30pm at Thimbles and Threads. The TRAFFIC and TALKING slowed us down. lol.

I probably won't have time to visit any more shops today because I'm trying to finish up a few projects and get to the post office to mail a few things. and tomorrow we are taking the kids, grandkids, and neighbor kids out to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point.

I will have to see about Saturday. Oh, but, I have laundry and cleaning to do....darn. I will have to get busy.

Here are a few pictures from last night and as you can see we have a few headless quilts. I'm afraid that a few of the ladies are totally shy but, I can relate. Did you see me in any of the pictures. lol. I made Diana hold my quilt so I could get a picture of it. hehehe.


This is one of the newest Schnibbles Patterns called "Jack"



This one is called Hot Cross.

This one is called Plan C.


I'm sorry but I don't know the name of this one and couldn't find it on the Schnibbles website.


This is my version of Roundabout.
It only took me two months to find the time to finish it.
Now I just need to quilt it.


Thanks Diana for holding my quilt so I could get a picture of it.


Here are a few extra things that Sandra brought to show us. She will be teaching this beautiful Dresden Tablerunner at Winterfest (please correct me if I'm wrong, thanks).




6 comments:

MandMStudio said...

They are all so cute. Love the new pattern

Shari said...

Love the pattern called Jack! So many lovely quilts - lucky you to be close to so many shops!!

Material Mary said...

Love the Schnibbles parade. It looks like your having a great time. Keep it up!
Mary

Mama Pea said...

I like that new Schnibbles project. Very attractive.

Lisa D. said...

Your Schnibbles are all great! The one you couldn't identify is Reveille with a fancy pieced border.

Thimbleanna said...

They're all so pretty Kim -- I love the halloween quilts!