Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More Schnibbling

I can't believe it's the end of the month. Where did it go? It's just flown by around here and I'm afraid that there hasn't been much happening in my craft room this month. It's been crazy busy at work so I come home exhausted and too tired to start anything. I have finished reading 3 books and have started a 4th one. I like to read at night before I go to bed and during my lunchtime break at school. What books have you been reading lately?

Anyway. Here are some pictures from our Schnibbles group that met earlier this month. Enjoy!

By the way this pattern is called "JOY LUCK"









Schnibbles "Plan C" pattern

Dresdens

Let's Play Checkers Pattern. Do you see the pocket in the bottom left hand corner of the quilt in the picture above. It holds the checkers.


15 comments:

Material Mary said...

Fun quilts. Hope you are enjoying your fall.
Mary

Linda said...

GREAT JOB ON THOSE QUILTS. LOVE MADELINE.

Inch Worm Fabrics said...

Those are some cute snibble quilts, looks like your group has been busy.

Karen said...

Same pattern but so many different looks on those first quilts. Thanks for sharing all the pictures. It is always interesting to see all the different projects people are working on.

Unknown said...

All very beautiful quilts. I totally get you on the exhausted part. This time of the year when it is darker in the morning and darker earlier in the evening really wears me out. I feel like I want to sleep all the time.

Gigi's Thimble said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. And I recognized Kayleen who use to work at Just Sew! :) Where do you guys meet at? I was trying to see if I recognized the place. :)

Take care,
Amber

Thimbleanna said...

Beautiful Schnibbles Kim. I hope things will slow down a bit for you as the school year settles down. I haven't read a thing lately -- darn blogs LOL!

Sherri said...

Love all of these Joy Luck versions!

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh those lovely schnibbles. They are so cute.

Patty said...

Cool eye candy.

Dora, the Quilter said...

Oh, wow! I've never made one of Carrie's Schnibbles, although I love them. Wish I were part of a Schnibbles group! I don't know if any shop in NM even sells her patterns.

busyascanbe said...

Theu all look beautiful! What a fun group!

Thimbles and Threads Quilt Shop said...

Kim,

Thanks for sharing the wonderful Schnibbles Club pictures! You're going to have to teach me how to blog successfully. It is always so fun to visit your page and see the beautiful photos and projects.

Greenmare said...

oh my gosh! each quilt is prettier than the one before it!

Melissa said...

Hey! That looks like my old friend Kaylene from T.O., CA. Tell her I am loving the quilting life in St George.