Friday, May 20, 2011

Sew Cherry Designer

My Friend, Lori Holt had her BIG debut at Quilt Market and it was so fun to visit her at her SPOT in the Riley Blake Booth. I just had to take pictures to show you how great it turned out. I think I need a red and white kitchen to go with all of the darling quilts. You will have to go to her blog to get a closer look at some of her quilts that she's recently post about. I loved her Cake Walk Quilt, Her Dresden Quilt (I'm not sure what she named it), and her Vintage Dishes Quilt. Look for her fabric and patterns in your local quilt shops. If you need it fast I know you can order her fabric right now at The Fat Quarter Shop.




You are going to love Lori's 1 yard Apron Pattern. It is one pattern with 8 different varieties. They were all so cute I could hardly decide on a favorite but, I love her red gingham apron with the blue pockets (see 2nd apron from the left on the bottom row). I'm sure you'll be able to see them soon on Lori's Blog. You'll just have to become a follower of her blog and then you'll get a first hand look at them.

I also loved the pillow with the Hexie's in done in the traditional grandmother's flower garden design. The pattern is called "SEW HEXIE" Go check out Lori's BLOG POST today and read more about this great pattern.


Have fun sewing and creating with "SEW CHERRY"

8 comments:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

I just love Loris' fabric! So cute! :)

Material Mary said...

I have been watching her blog because I adore this fabric collection and her wonderful patterns--love it to pieces!
Mary

Sinta Renee said...

I am in love with Lori's fabric and her new patterns! I already have bought a bundle and some patterns... but I hadn't seen the apron one yet!!! Love it! They are so sweet there on the chairs.

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

oh it looks so lovely Kimberly, you girls are so lucky to be able to go to this marvellous event,... one day maybe, meantime I am hopping over to Lori's blog for a peek. Thanks.

Sherri said...

I just loved Lori's little corner of the Riley Blake booth...just refreshing! And I love every single one of her new patterns!

Martha said...

Looks like you had so much fun. Thanks for the photos.

Sarah @ Fabric Seeds said...

It was so nice to finally meet you at market! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful pictures.

Kara Herron said...

Kim -

We just cleaned out Rick's aunt house, and I found some interesting stuff - thought you might be interested: Some "vintage fabric blocks" - there are 6, and it's called American Song Birds. I've also got a Simplicity pattern (4492) for aprons, and a Dritz Dress Makers Ham. They are yours if you'd like them. :-)

-Kara