Sunday, May 15, 2011

First Look at Market

This was my first LOOK at Market all in one view!! It's amazing and overwhelming at the same time. The room is filled with excitement and creativity. What a FUN place to be for 4 days.


Here's a little closer look at how far it spreads across the room.


It's my understanding that there were over 2900 vendors represented at 2011 Spring Market. We barely made a dent in what we wanted to see on the first day. Since I had an exhibitor pass through Moda I could watch the set up and it was amazing to see how quickly it all came together. There were pallets and people everywhere. Like little worker bees in the hive. Lots and lots of activity.


Keep checking back.
I have more pictures to come.

9 comments:

Nedra said...

Looks like so much fun Kim! Enjoy!

Martha said...

Can't wait for more pictures!! I know you are having a lot of fun and work, too.

Susan said...

What fun! I can't wait to see all of the things that you discover while you are there!

Thimbles and Threads Quilt Shop said...

I would have loved to see it all come together. What amazing booths and displays they had!

Jan Marie said...

Hey Kim, It was fun to visit with you at Market and the pin cushion ring is adorable. All the ladies with me were jealous.

M and M plus 3 said...

How exciting to be privy to this view!

Karen K. said...

That looks like heaven!

Sherri said...

It was a lot of fun, Kim...so good to meet you!

Sharon said...

Kim, it was so nice to meet you at Market. I love your quilter bag/tote. Is that going to be a new pattern? I love it!!!