Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Retreating


I took 3 days off work just so I could run off to my favorite American Quilting Quilt Retreat located this year at Zermatt Resort in Midway, Utah for some much needed rest and I hope to get a lot of sewing accomplished in between the resting. I'm bringing just one major project and a few little projects to keep me busy when I get tired of the big project and the little projects will help make me feel like a finisher! lol. I also brought along a very good book!!!

I think I will have to sit and relax there in the lobby. You might find me with my very good book right on that overstuffed chair by the fire.


On Thursday, I will be teaching my Hugs & Kisses Banner that I did for Moda Bake Shop. It's a custom class where you can come and make a banner for any holiday, any event, or any child's name, etc. I'm really looking forward to seeing what each person decided to do and what fabric they picked.

I'm bringing my camera so, I will take lots of pictures and share some of them with you when I get back. Have a great week and we will blog with you again soon.

Hugs, Kim

8 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

There are a lot of retreats going on this spring! I'll be leaving in a couple of weeks but there's no fireplace. :( Just lots of sewing! blessings, marlene

Thimbleanna said...

Have a great time Kim!!!

Pat said...

Have a super time and I'll look forward to some fun pictures when you return.

Nedra said...

I know you are having a wonderful time! Enjoy!

Laurie said...

I'd love to be in that comfy chair myself Kim, have a wonderful time, enjoy the beauty, and looking forward to some great pictures!

Crystal Hendrix said...

Ahh that sounds fun!! And staying somewhere that you don't have to pick up after yourself!!! Wish I could go!

Material Mary said...

May this retreat be everything you hoped it would be and that you come away accomplished and refreshed...
Mary

Jan Marie said...

Oh my that looks like a great retreat.