Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Winner is. . .

First off I want to thank everyone who entered, left comments here and on Annie's blog. I especially want to thank everyone for listening to the podcast. I was a bit nervous about how it would turn out but I was delighted. You know how it is to listen to your own voice. lol. Anyway, I enjoyed meeting Annie and doing the interview was a whole lot of fun.

I also want to welcome the 29 new followers who pushed the FOLLOW button. I can't promise a daily or even a weekly post but when I do post I try to make it a good one. Keep your eyes open for a fun tutorial coming this week. I think you will enjoy it!

So. . . Now on to the Winner!!!

CONGRATS. . . to comment #68 from LEE!

I will be sending you the "Fresh Fabric Treats" Book in the mail.
Just send me your mailing address and I'll get that in the mail this week.


Lee left four comments on my blog...
  • I love your tote bag! cool book! thanks!
  • I follow your blog.
  • I left a comment over on Annies blog! thank you!
  • I downloaded the podcast and I'm listening now! thank you!

2 comments:

DaCraftyLady said...

Congrats to lee

Hi, I'm Suz!! said...

Hi, Kimberly -

I'm sending you One Lovely Blog award!! Come visit my blog and check it out!

inspiringcreativeness.blogspot

Hugs ~~ Suz