Sunday, May 3, 2009

May Flowers!


Happy May to Everyone!

It's been raining for the past few days and so the May flowers should be blooming. I know the tree blossoms are out around the neighborhood and it's so beautiful and I've seen lots of beautiful May flowers blooming all over blogworld. It's been fun seeing all of your gorgeous blossoms.

I love flowers but don't have a flower garden. I wish I loved to garden but don't have the time right now in my life so, I really appreciate the beauty of everyone else's gardens around the neighborhood and in blogland.

Keep an eye out over the next few days for a fun announcement. I can't say anymore. You'll just have to wait. It's really fun though.

4 comments:

Pat said...

I'll be waiting and watching for your announcement!!!

Trisha said...

I am enjoying all the flowers of Spring too. Great teaser, Kim. Can't wait to hear more!

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, tell us, tell us!!! It sounds like your season is running on about the same time-line as ours. Our blooming trees really popped this weekend and they're just gorgeous!!!

CJ said...

Happy May to you as well! I am waiting for buds to start appearing around here. I am tired of the 'twigs' that I look out at. Thank goodness for the evergreens! We are in a new house so no garden, no lawn, no flowers yet.