Here's a FUN way to give a "thank you" to anyone who loves CHOCOLATE!
I made these up quickly last night to give to some of the parents who have helped in the classroom this school year. It's fun and simple to make your own candy wrapper. I used what I had in my craft/sewing room so be creative and make some today.
Then go and EAT some CHOCOLATE to celebrate the end of a great school year!
- Scrapbook paper of any kind (I cut my paper 6 3/4" x 8" it fits the large Symphony bar in milk chocolate or toffee).
- Matching Bazzill Paper (available here and here).
- Flower Paper Punch (found here).
- Clear Acrylic Letter Stamps to form the word "thank you" (like these and these, there are lots of options out there and make sure to look here).
- Buttons (or use anything to decorate your candy wrapper).
- I used one of my "Stampin Up" stamps for the dotted flower center.
- Glue Dots to attach flowers to wrapper.
- Double sided tape to tape on the candy wrapper.
Click on picture above to go to a site that sells Bazzill paper. Click on the picture below to go to a site that sells this flower punch.